Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bragging About my goodies From my coupon savings




Okay so this is my first blog, So I decided to blog about my great day of shopping and saving $37.67 and only spending $21.40. I was so excited to spend my coupons. I love saving money and being about to get the the things we need are the house. So here a pic of what i got today. So i got 10 Finish dishwasher soap, @ string cheese,3 boxes of 3 Ritz, 3 Wheat thins, 3 boxes of Lances 100 calorie snack packs. I had 10 coupons For $2.50 off of the soap and the were $2.69, So i got them for .19 per box! The Crakers i had buy 1 box of Ritz get the Wheat thans for free, Of course i got the biggest box of wheat thins.Ihad 3 of those coupns. 3 coupons for $1.00 off Lances crackers.The string cheese i had .50 coupons off for and i had 2 of thoses. I think i did a pretty good job!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Woohoo!! I love a great deal! Good job!