Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I did it again today! Coupon Saving!




So i did it again today, This time i only spent $3.00. I think this may be my best savings yet.Thats $3.00 after my mail in rebate. Thanks to Albertsons and Kelloggs!
Heres what i got, 5 boxes of Rice Krispies,(i had 5 $1.00 off Coupons)That were $3.00 a box. 2 boxes of Nurti grain Bars $3.00 a boxes($1.00 off coupon of 2 boxes).1 box of pop tarts the 12 count $3.00 a box. 1 box of Special K crackers $3.00 a box. 1 Box of Special K bars $3.00 a box (With a coupon for a free box of Special K crackers).So of course i got my free box of crackers.And than used a $10.00 in store coupon for Albertsons. So all in all i got All this for $3.00 after i get back my mail in rebate. I just have to say thanks to Tina for teaching me all those tricks for saving!

0 comments: